Get trained to score well in IELTS. Enhance your proficiency level and be ready to achieve the ultimate success.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test based on the global standards that evaluates your proficiency level in the English language. IELTS is a mandatory exam if you are planning to take admission in any of the International universities or training programs. Future Choice Consultant can provide you with appropriate coaching and guidance for you to excel in it.
- IELTS academic is designed for the students who desire to take admission in the universities and other institutes in the English speaking countries for educational purposes.
- IELTS general is for the immigrants who intent to migrate to the English speaking nations for different personal & professional reasons. It is also intended for the individuals opting for non-academic training in the abroad countries.
How to Prepare for IELTS
The listening test will consist of 40 questions in four sections. The test duration is of 30 minutes. You will receive an additional 10 minutes to get the answers on the sheet.
The reading test will have 40 questions in three sections and needs to be completed in 60 minutes. This test will assess your reading skills and your ability to understand the passages.
The writing test includes two tasks – letter and essay writing. The total duration of this test is 60 minutes.
The speaking test is held in three parts and is of 14 minutes duration. The whole section is recorded to evaluate your fluency in the language.
To appear for IELTS, the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- Your age must be at least 16 years.
- You should possess a valid passport.
- You intend to study abroad.
- You are planning to immigrate to the immigration Hotspot countries.