The government of diverse countries understands the need for families to be together at all times. Therefore, the need for parent and grandparent immigration is also highly demanding across the people to reunite with their families in abroad countries. It has been approved by the immigration authorities of different countries. You can hire the best immigration consultant in Vadodara, Gujarat, to get more information about this program.
But for now, this article is all about giving you a clear insight into the necessity and procedure of availing parent and grandparent immigration.
Eligibility for getting Immigration
To become eligible for the parent and grandparent immigration program, you need to take consideration for coming up to some specified criteria that include:
- You need to be a permanent resident of the country where you want your parents or grandparents to shift. For instance, you need to be a permanent resident of Canada before you can request a Canada migration visa agent in Haryana to get sponsorship for your parents or grandparents.
- You need to be at least 18 years old to seek parents and grandparents sponsorship from a Canada, Australia, or USA migration consultant in Haryana.
- You must already be residing in the country of which you are seeking immigration for your parents or grandparents.
- You need to have a minimum specified income level as per the respective authorities. The Canada, USA, and Australia Immigration consultant in Vadodara will guide you with the income level specified by the respective authorities to seamlessly apply for immigration.
- You will have to sign an undertaking that will be proof that you would financially support your parents or grandparents for the next 20 years. The time span can differ based on different country rules and regulations.
These are the criteria that you must fulfil to apply for parent and grandparent immigration. This program is available not just for seeking permanent residence immigration but also for getting a visitor visa for a temporary time period. You can get in touch with a Canada visitor & tourist visa consultant in Haryana to get more info.
After you make sure that all your criteria are fulfilled, you can go ahead and apply for your parent and grandparent immigration. The professionals will help you in the process.
The bottom line!
The professionals are knowledgeable and skilled to help make the job easy for you. You cannot just seek immigration for your parents or grandparents but also get a business visa to your desired country. For business consultation, reach out to Canada, USA, or Australia business visa consultant in Haryana for additional help.